Who doesn’t love brunch? With the perfect blend of wholesome, satisfying dishes along with just a bit of decadence to bridge breakfast and lunch, it is the symbol of a relaxing day. Brunch tastes best when it is shared with family and friends. Create a bountiful brunch and there is no doubt your guests will know they are tops on your list.
Where to start? With the game plan below, even a novice will be able to pull off a perfect morning meal. We keep it relaxing and enjoyable (for your guests… and you) with simple products and recipes that make prepping brunch a breeze.
- Fresh fruit
- Slow Cooker Apple-Spice Oatmeal
- Plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- Broccoli Frittata
- Morningstar Farms Original Veggie Sausage Patties
- Fresh Herb and Lemon Bulgur Pilaf
- Quinoa Fruit Bake
- Cheese plate
- Fresh breads, sliced bagels (serve with butter, cream cheese and jam)
- Tropical Paradise Smoothie
- 100% Fruit Juice
- Nonfat milk
Your Game Plan
The night before:
- Wash and cut fruit.
- Prepare 2 Guiding Stars Quinoa Fruit Bake.
- Prepare 2 Guiding Stars Fresh Herb and Lemon Bulgur Pilaf.
- Before going to bed, set up slow cooker for 1 Guiding Stars Slow Cooker Apple-Spice Oatmeal (use seasonal fruit in place of apples if you wish).
The day of:
- Stir overnight oatmeal and keep warm.
- Prepare fruit platter and fruit and cheese plate. (Cut some fruit small enough to use as a yogurt topping.)
- Slice breads.
- Scoop yogurt and granola into bowls.
- Remove dishes prepared night before from refrigerator.
- Warm oven to 300ºF to warm Quinoa Fruit Bake (keep covered).
- Make Tropical Paradise Smoothie.
- Cook Morningstar sausage patties (keep warm).
- Just before guests arrive: make 2 Guiding Stars Broccoli Frittata.
- Sit back and enjoy your company!
- Visit the produce section for a variety of seasonal fruits/berries (2-3 Guiding Stars)
- Nonfat, plain Greek yogurt (3 Guiding Stars)
- Back to Nature Classic Granola (2 Guiding Stars)
- 100% orange juice (3 Guiding Stars)
- Nonfat milk (3 Guiding Stars)
- Whole grain breads (1-3 Guiding Stars)
- Morningstar Farms Original Veggie Sausage Patties (1 Guiding Stars)