Expert Chef Erin Dow joins Maine channels WCSH6/WLBZ2 to share her simple recipe for Greek yogurt-based dressing.
The first three ingredients are the base. Try adding other ingredients to it to create your own dressing or dip. Some ideas could be tapenade and garlic, pesto and pine nuts, and cilantro and chipotle peppers. The sky is the limit.
Servings: 10 (3T servings) (72 G )
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: None
- 2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Pinch salt to taste
Stir the ingredients together, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld. If desired, season with additional salt, pepper, and lemon juice before serving.