If you’re feeding a family, you may want to double this recipe to avoid fights for the leftovers! Serve small portions as a side for dinner or pack into portions for easy to grab lunches that won’t come home uneaten.
Lemon, dill, and feta make this salad a fresh and exciting option for lunch or dinner any time of year. Not comfortable with lentils? Read about the different types of lentils, when to use them, where to find them and how to cook them.
Servings: 6 (202 g )
Prep Time: 10 min.
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 (15 oz.) cans lentils, rinsed
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- ½ cup minced red onion
- Whisk lemon juice, dill, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.