With our new algorithm update, shrimp gets a better rating, which we’re thrilled to see. Shrimp is delicious, of course, but it’s also quick to prepare and easy to pair with your favorite stir-fry veggies and whole grain. We think you’ll love this simple stir-fry…we know we do!
Dinner doesn’t need to be work-intensive to be delicious! This simple and slightly spicy sauce gives the simple combination of shrimp and snow peas a lively pizzazz that will make dinnertime the highlight of your day.
Servings: 4 (338 G)
Prep Time: 25 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ lb. snow peas
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, chili sauce and cornstarch.
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the julienned ginger and sauté until soft. Add the garlic and sauté until soft. Add the snow peas and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for until the shrimp are lightly pink, but not fully cooked.
- Add the soy-broth mixture and cook until the sauce has thickened and the shrimp are fully cooked. Add the scallions and lime juice and serve immediately over brown rice.