If the holiday season makes you long for warmer climates, reach for a bounty of tropical fruit to put together your holiday punch. This recipe includes fresh ginger for a little spicy kick, which gets stronger the longer you let the ingredients mingle, so be sure to mix it up well in advance.
Tropical Ginger Punch
Replace the sodas and sugary punches with this delightful mix of tropical punches, which is enlivened by the kick of fresh ginger. If you like your ginger strong, mix this up well in advance of your party to give the liquid more time to become infused with ginger.
Servings: 8 (306 g )
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 cups 100% orange juice
- 3 cups 100% pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups club soda
- Orange wedges (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together orange juice, pineapple juice, and ginger.
- Refrigerate to infuse punch with ginger (1 hour).
- Just before serving, stir in club soda.
- Serve over ice, garnished with orange wedges, if desired.