Replace the sodas and sugary punches with this delightful mix of tropical punches, which is enlivened by the kick of fresh ginger. If you like your ginger strong, mix this up well in advance of your party to give the liquid more time to become infused with ginger.
Number of Servings: 8 Servings (306 G)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour and 5 Minutes
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
- orange wedges, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together orange juice, pineapple juice and ginger.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour (and up to 1 week).
- Just before serving, stir in club soda (or sugar free ginger ale).
- Serve over ice, garnished with orange wedges, if desired.