Looking to bring a little more health to your holiday table this year? Join Allison Stowell and Kit Broihier for a fun, informative webinar to help you manage your holiday planning without compromising nutrition. We know that there are some beloved dishes you just can’t mess with, but for those you can, we want to help you make small changes that will have a big impact. (Your guests won’t even know: we promise!) Tune in to:
- Learn how make creamy, savory dishes with less fat, calories and sodium.
- Pick up tips for making pies just a bit healthier.
- Discover new recipes for healthy holiday breakfasts.
- Get ideas for easily entertaining without compromising your healthy eating plan.
Guiding Stars blogs and recipe round-ups for holidays:
- Pinterest Board: Here’s to Your Health!
- Holiday Brunch Ideas
- Five Ways to Minimize Holiday Food Prep Stress
- Holiday Spice is Nice and Healthy
- Not So Sweet
- An Appetizing Feast
- All the Trimmings
- Baking with Fruits and Veggies
Other helpful links:
As a Registered Dietitian, Allison enables individuals to make positive, sustainable changes in their eating habits by stressing conscious eating, improving relationships with food and offering a non-diet approach for reaching and maintaining ideal body weight.
She joins the Guiding Stars team to help people in a number of sectors (grocery, hospitals, schools and universities) to understand how to use the Guiding Stars nutrition navigation program to make healthier food choices.
Kitty has dedicated her career to helping businesses, public relations agencies, trade associations and the media navigate the ever-changing nutrition landscape. She is the president of NutriComm Inc., a consultancy specializing in food and nutrition communications. Kitty is also an adjunct faculty member of Southern Maine Community College’s Nutrition Department. Kitty has served on the board of the Maine Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for many years, including two terms as president.