Grilling season is here, and there is nothing better than an al fresco meal perfectly paired with warm weather, great friends and a “nowhere to be” feeling. While grilling is a very healthy way to cook, the foods we put on the grill and what we pair it with can quickly turn a good meal bad.
This free, 30 minute webinar will offer you all the tools you need to avoid unhealthy barbeque traps. This webinar will provide you with recipes, cooking techniques and other tips you need to savor a long afternoon with friends and family while still making healthy choices.
- Understand potential BBQ diet pitfalls and how to recognize and avoid them
- Recognize the importance of remaining mindful during a long meal and receive strategies for doing so while enjoying family and friends
- Learn about new recipes, cooking techniques and tools to create a healthy barbeque menu
- BBQ Survival Guide
- Tips to Host a Better (& Healthier) BBQ
- Be a Ketchup King (or a Catsup Queen)!
- Healthy Grilling Picks
- Healthier Meat from the Grill Recipe Roundup
- Gluten Free Barbecue
- The Science of Charcoal
- Grilling for Vegetarians
- USDA BBQ: Food Safety Fact Sheet
- FoodSafety.gov: Safe Grilling Temperatures for Meat, Poultry & Seafood