Do you tend to rely on prepared foods, take out or restaurants because it feels like too much “work” to cook at home? You’re not alone. There are, however, many benefits to preparing homemade meals, whether you’re cooking for one or four. Watch the recording of this free, half-hour, lunchtime webinar to learn how to prepare meals for just one or two people.
We will discuss:
- Strategies for scaling recipes and resources that make it easy.
- The importance of cooking and why it is worth it for all of us to cook, whether we are doing so for one or twenty.
- Tips, ideas and planning strategies to plan/shop/cook for one or two people.
- Easy recipes and ideas for streamlining meals.
- Guiding Stars Rated Recipes
- 30 days of meals for Under $200
- Converting Recipes: Calculating the Conversion Factor to Scale Recipes
- Cooking Conversion Tool
- Planning Healthy Meals for 1 or 2: A Checklist
- Choosing the Right Freezer Containers
- Freezing and Food Safety
- Healthy Cooking Tips and Recipes for Two
- 97 Elegant, Delicious recipes for 1 or 2
- 16 Slow Cooker Recipes for 1 or 2