Ten cloves of garlic sounds like a lot, but it sweetens and mellows as it roasts, creating a rich accompaniment to the potatoes. If you want to make this dish vegan, just trade the butter intended for serving with a little olive oil.
- 1 lb. small potatoes
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Cover with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the lid or foil. Turn potatoes and bake uncovered until the potatoes are soft and slightly browned (20-25 minutes).
- Toss potatoes with butter and parsley to serve.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 19g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Small Potatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil, Parsley, Butter (sweet Cream), Salt, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
Classic ceviche involves using raw fish and relying on the acidity of your sauce to "cook" the fish for you. Getting that dish right safely is a challenge even for pros, but you can enjoy those wonderful, fresh summer flavors in this dish with confidence that you and your guests will be as safe as you are well fed.