This dish is a wonderful demonstration of how little seasoning food requires when you start with a balance of flavorful vegetables.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 yellow summer squash, sliced
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant, peeled, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 2 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2½ cups cooked quinoa
- Heat olive oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, stir until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for a minute. Add the remaining vegetables. Add the balsamic vinegar and stir-fry until vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked quinoa into the wok and stir to combine with the vegetables. Remove from heat and toss to fluff.
- Serve immediately; or allow it to cool.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||36%|
|Total Sugars 12g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 23g|
|Vitamin D 0.1mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 45.8mcg||6%|
|Vitamin C 49.2mg||50%|
|Vitamin E 1.8mg||15%|
|Vitamin K 33.2mcg||30%|
|Vitamin B6 0.5mg||30%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Quinoa, Japanese Eggplant, Green Beans, Squash, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Green Bell Pepper, Onion, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Garlic.
Over the next few months, you’ll start to notice a new design appearing everywhere you find Guiding Stars. Our new logo and nutrition guidance icons have been updated to tie more directly to nutrition and reinforce our “good,” “better,” or “best” messaging. We wanted to take some time to share our rationale behind the new…