If you’re looking for a way to dress up chicken so it has a little flavor of its own but can still be paired with a wide variety of dishes, look no further. If you make a large batch of this chicken, you can freeze individual breasts by wrapping them in foil and placing them in a freezer bag, providing you with a quick option for adding a little extra protein to things like salads as needed.
- 6 (6 oz.) skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1½ tsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⅓ cup orange juice
- Place all ingredients in a covered container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken and marinade in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the chicken and return to the oven until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF (10-15 minutes).
- Transfer the chicken to individual serving plates. Spoon juice from the pan over the top of the chicken and serve immediately.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Chicken Breast, Orange Juice, Olive Oil, Garlic, Rosemary, Black Pepper.
My daughter loves to be in the kitchen, experimenting with new recipes and practicing fun cake decorations. She looks forward to the arrival of her food magazine, endlessly searches Pinterest, then supplies me with shopping lists to replicate the perfect pictures she sees. Of course, this leads to the next thing she is also all about, which is parties and using them as an opportunity to showcase her latest kitchen adventures. Over the past few years, this has meant an annual Halloween party.