You can make this snack mix peanut-free by swapping in almonds, pumpkin seeds or soy nuts. By making this at home, you have control over the amount of salt and sugar used to make this flavorful, crunchy snack mix.
Number of Servings: 12 (73 G)
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 35 min.
- 5 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups unsalted mini pretzels
- 2 cups rye chips
- 1½ cups unsalted roasted peanuts
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. ground mustard
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cereal, pretzels, chips and peanuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, honey, mustard, onion powder and salt.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to thoroughly coat. Spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until the mixture is light golden-brown and toasted (30-35 minutes). Cool before serving and stored in an airtight container.