The cornflakes make this chicken crispy even in the microwave. A dried poultry seasoning blend could be used here if you haven’t any fresh or dried rosemary. By using the microwave to cook a single breast, this recipe becomes the perfect quick meal option for one or two people on a busy night.
Number of Servings: 2 with each serving size 2 ounces. (101 G )
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 6 min.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, split
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse and dry chicken pieces thoroughly. Dip in milk.
- Mix cornflake crumbs with rosemary or coriander and pepper. Roll chicken in the seasoned crumbs.
- Place on microwave-safe roasting rack. Cover with paper towel.
- Microwave 4-6 minutes on High or until done.