More fruity than tomato-y, this gazpacho is a celebration of summer’s finest bounty. Onion, fresh mint, and lemon juice round out the flavor profile for a crisply refreshing side.
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes (about ¾ lb.)
- 2 cups finely diced honeydew melon (about ¾ lb.)
- 2 cups finely diced cantaloupe (about ¾ lb.)
- 1 cup finely diced mango (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced, seeded, peeled, cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced nectarines (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 4 oranges)
- ½ cup finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||11%|
|Total Sugars 21g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 132mcg||15%|
|Vitamin C 68.9mg||80%|
|Vitamin E 1.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 17.7mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B6 0.2mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nectarines, Tomatoes, Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Orange Juice, Cucumber, Mango, Vidalia Onion, Lemon Juice, Jalapeno Pepper, Basil, Peppermint, Salt.
Over the next few months, you’ll start to notice a new design appearing everywhere you find Guiding Stars. Our new logo and nutrition guidance icons have been updated to tie more directly to nutrition and reinforce our “good,” “better,” or “best” messaging. We wanted to take some time to share our rationale behind the new…