More fruity than tomato-y, this gazpacho is a celebration of summer’s finest bounty. Onion, fresh mint, and lemon juice round out the flavor profile for a crisply refreshing side.
- 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes (about ¾ lb.)
- 2 cups finely diced honeydew melon (about ¾ lb.)
- 2 cups finely diced cantaloupe (about ¾ lb.)
- 1 cup finely diced mango (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced, seeded, peeled, cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup finely diced nectarines (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 4 oranges)
- ½ cup finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||11%|
|Total Sugars 21g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 132mcg||15%|
|Vitamin C 68.9mg||80%|
|Vitamin E 1.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 17.7mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B6 0.2mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Nectarines, Tomatoes, Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Orange Juice, Cucumber, Mango, Vidalia Onion, Lemon Juice, Jalapeno Pepper, Basil, Peppermint, Salt.