This quick and delicious chickpea salad is perfect as a filling for this wrap or for a sandwich, or a topping for a salad. Make it a go-to option in your lunch rotation!
Number of Servings: 4 (313 G)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans no-salt-added chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c. low-fat bleu cheese
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 T. hot sauce
- 4 c. lettuce, washed and torn
- 4 whole grain wraps
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Mash the chickpeas until they are as squashed as you want them.
- Place lettuce on the wraps, top with chickpea mixture, and wrap tightly.