You’ll need to make this early in the day to allow it to firm up in the freezer for a few hours. Other than that, it’s incredibly easy with just two ingredients. Try this with fresh strawberries or raspberries or a combination of your favorite berries. Pour into popsicle molds for a fun alternative way to eat it.
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- In a food processor or blender, puree together blueberries and apple juice concentrate.
- Pour into a large baking pan. Cover and freeze until firm around the edges, about 2 hours.
- Break the frozen mixture into pieces and place in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, but not melted.
- Move to an airtight container and freeze until firm (3-4 hours). Serve within a few days.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|
|Total Sugars 21g|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 3g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Blueberries, Apple Juice Concentrate.