Warm and delightfully herbed, this simple soup takes little time to make. It’s perfect to whip up from your pantry and what you have in the fridge.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 6 medium cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 quart low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed and washed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a medium saucepan over. Add onions, celery, garlic, and rosemary.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until onions and garlic are soft. Add broth, bay leaves and beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in lemon juice.
2 servings per container
Serving Size 773 g
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 6g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 737.9mcg||80%|
|Vitamin C 26.6mg||30%|
|Vitamin E 3.3mg||20%|
|Vitamin K 305mcg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 0.3mg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Low Sodium Vegetable Broth (water, Organic Carrots, Organic Onion, Organic Celery, Organic Leeks, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Savory Leaf, Organic Ground Bay Leaf), Organic Cannellini White Kidney Beans (organic White Kidney Beans, Water, Kombu Seaweed), Spinach, Onion, Celery, Olive Oil, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Rosemary, Salt, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf.
Latest from Our Blog
Allergy Awareness Month
Raising awareness and helping people with allergies are the goals of Allergy Awareness Month. Learn more about food allergies and overall wellness here.