- 2 ripe Avocados from Mexico, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Ground Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Ground Red Cayenne Pepper (more or less to taste)
- Small pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup Planters NUT-rition Heart Healthy Mix, divided
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Optional Toppings: cocoa nibs; whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a large food processor, combine all ingredients (except optional toppings). Blend until mousse has a smooth, creamy texture.
- Spoon mixture equally into 4 serving bowls, and allow to chill and set in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Mousse will keep in fridge for up to two days.
- When ready to serve, top each serving with 1 Tablespoon nut mix, 1 sliced strawberry and any additional toppings. Enjoy.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g||36%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|Includes 12g Added Sugars||24%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 4g|
|Vitamin D 0.4mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 28.6mcg||4%|
|Vitamin C 17.2mcg||20%|
|Vitamin E 4.6mg||35%|
|Vitamin K 21.8mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B6 0.3mg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Avocado, Unsweetened Almond Milk (almondmilk (filtered Water, Almonds), Tricalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, D-alpha Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E)), Maple Syrup, Strawberries, Heart Healthy Nut Mix (peanuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Pecans, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, Peanut Oil, Sea Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Salt.