Two popular dips join forces to create this simple, delicious and nutritious appetizer.
For the best flavor and texture, make this layer dip closer to when you plan to serve it.
Dietitian’s Fun Fact:
Just 1 serving of this dip contains 25% of your recommended daily intake of Vitamin C!
- 16 oz. Cedar’s® Original Hommus
- 16 oz. Cedar’s® Garlic Hommus
- 2 (14 oz.) Cedar’s® Taboule Salad
- In an 8×8 baking dish, spread Cedar’s® Original Hommus.
- Top with one container of Cedar’s® Taboule Salad.
- Spread Cedar’s® Garlic Hommus over taboule.
- Use remaining container of Cedar’s® Taboule Salad and spread on top hommus.
- Serve with Hannaford Woven Wheats Crackers, Cedar’s® Wraps, pita chips or an assortment of your favorite raw vegetables.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.5g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 159.5mcg||20%|
|Vitamin C 23.9mcg||25%|
|Vitamin E 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin K 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin B6 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Fresh Tabouli Salad (parsley, Fresh Tomatoes, Bulgur (cracked Wheat), Red Onions, Lemon Juice, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Spices, 1/10 Of 1% Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness)), Original Hommus (fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Tahini, Water, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Garlic, Guar Gum, Spices), Garlic Hommus (fresh Steamed Chickpeas, Garlic, Sesame Tahini, Water, Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Cumin, Guar Gum).
Even if brunch is closer to lunchtime for you, few of us are eager to roll out of bed before the sun to start cooking for a host of people. Fortunately, there’s a host of options for offloading most of the workload onto the night before so you can sleep in and serve your guests an incredible meal too.