Make this simple salad from whatever pasta and fresh veg you have hanging about in the fridge for an easy night in the kitchen. Balsamic vinaigrette can pull a wide range of flavors together for a satisfyingly simple dish that cuts down on kitchen waste.
Number of Servings: 4 (232 G )
Created by: Erin Dow
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 c. cooked whole wheat pasta such as penne
- 2 c. baby spinach leaves
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 c. low-fat Feta cheese
- 1/3 c. pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 c. low-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- fresh basil leaves (optional as garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Serve immediately.