A great, healthy recipe for a brisk fall’s night.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 - 1 1/4 pound package fresh turkey breast medallions
- In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Pour marinade into plastic bag.
- Add medallions, close bag and work marinade around turkey. Refrigerate and let stand 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat broiler or prepare outdoor grill for direct heat cooking.
- Thread medallions on metal skewers. Cook 18 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice, until turkey reaches 170º Fahrenheit.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
|Vitamin D 0.1mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 17.4mcg||2%|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|Vitamin E 1.3mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 5.3mcg||4%|
|Vitamin B6 0.9mg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 0.8mcg||35%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Turkey, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Italian Seasoning (marjoram, Thyme, Rosemary, Savory, Sage, Oregano, And Basil), Garlic Salt (granulated Garlic, Salt), Black Pepper.
Over the next few months, you’ll start to notice a new design appearing everywhere you find Guiding Stars. Our new logo and nutrition guidance icons have been updated to tie more directly to nutrition and reinforce our “good,” “better,” or “best” messaging. We wanted to take some time to share our rationale behind the new…