Get the most out of your fresh summer tomatoes by dressing them with fresh herbs. Kalamata olives and feta bring some nice, salty pizzazz to the party, pairing beautifully with dill for a simple, tasty salad you’ll look forward to every year.
Number of Servings: 6 (185 G )
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chunked
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 c. kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 bunch mint, chopped
- 1/2 c. low-sodium feta cheese
- Whisk together garlic, vinegar and oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients and gently toss with dressing.