Fresh corn, juicy beefsteak tomato, succulent crab…does any other combination better evoke summer by the sea? Simply dressed with a lemony vinaigrette, this salad is an elegant treat.
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 5 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 lb. cooked lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 8 (¼" thick) ripe beefsteak tomato slices
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine lemon rind, 3 tablespoons juice, and next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons of the juice mixture.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, corn, and next 4 ingredients (through crab) to remaining juice mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange 2 tomato slices and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes on each of 4 plates. Drizzle about 1 teaspoon of the reserved juice mixture over each serving and top each serving with 1 cup corn and crab mixture.
4 servings per container
Serving Size 323 g
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 6g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 74.2mcg||8%|
|Vitamin C 41.2mg||45%|
|Vitamin E 1.3mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 22.8mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B6 0.2mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Tomatoes, Lump Crab (crab Meat, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (to Prevent The Formation Of Struvite Crystals)), Corn, Lemon Juice, Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Olive Oil, Basil, Honey, Lemon Peel, Dijon Mustard (water, Mustard Seed, Mustard Flour, Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Tumeric, Spices), Salt, Black Pepper.
Latest from Our Blog
Avoiding Burnout With Your Health Goals
In order to successfully achieve a health goal, it should fit into your life seamlessly. Avoid burnout by following this helpful advice.