Turn the leftovers from last night’s tenderloin roast into a scrumptious and quick lunch today! Spiced up with a quick avocado spread and popular southwestern, this is a wrap you can sink your teeth into.
Number of Servings: 4 (206 G)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- ½ c. avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 4 (8") whole-wheat tortillas
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin, cooked and sliced into strips
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- Combine avocado, lime juice, chiles, salt and cumin. Stir well.
- Spread a quarter of the avocado mixture over each tortilla, leaving a clean edge. Top with pork, spinach and salsa and roll up.