Get to appreciate the wonderful things a grill can do for your summer vegetables with this twist on ratatouille. Mix and match the portions of your favorite veggies and fresh herbs to find a pairing that suits your preferences.
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium Japanese eggplant, halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut into wedges
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 (6 oz.) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- ⅓ cup basil (chiffonade)
- 1½ tsp. red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Place vegetables in large bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Grill vegetables until tender and slightly charred, about 4 minutes for peppers and 7 minutes for remaining vegetables. Transfer to cutting board.
- Place chicken breasts in same large bowl. Turn to coat with any remaining oil in bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken, covered, until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Coarsely chop vegetables and transfer to another large bowl. Add basil and vinegar and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Slice chicken into 1/2-inch-thick slices and serve with ratatouille.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.5g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 80.6mcg||10%|
|Vitamin C 47.3mg||50%|
|Vitamin E 2.5mg||20%|
|Vitamin K 22.8mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B6 1.7mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 0.4mcg||15%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Eggplant, Zucchini Squash, Tomatoes, Red Bell Pepper, Onion, Olive Oil, Basil, Red Wine Vinegar.