Avocado, cranberries, and curry powder combine to make this vibrant and
healthful turkey salad. You can serve it on greens instead of using it in
sandwiches if you wish.
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. McCormick® Curry Powder
- 2 cups cooked cubed turkey
- 1 medium ripe Avocado from Mexico, peeled and cubed (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- McCormick® Course Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 slices light whole grain bread
- 2 cups Fresh Express® Sweet & Crunchy salad mix
- Mix mayonnaise and curry powder in a large bowl until well blended. Add turkey, avocado, cranberries, and cilantro; toss gently.
- Divide turkey salad evenly among 4 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle on black pepper, as desired.
- Top each with 1/2 cup lettuce and remaining slices of bread.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.5g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||32%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Includes 10g Added Sugars||20%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 17g|
|Vitamin D 0.3mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 52.9mcg||6%|
|Vitamin C 6.2mcg||6%|
|Vitamin E 1.8mg||15%|
|Vitamin K 42.1mcg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 1mg||60%|
|Vitamin B12 0.4mcg||15%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Turkey, Whole Grain Bread (stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Brown Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Dough Conditioners (contains One Or More Of The Following: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Mono- And Diglycerides, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Iodate, Datem, Ethoxylated Mono And Diglycerides, Azodicarbonamide, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Cultured Wheat Flour, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Natamycin (to Retard Spoilage)), Avocado, Lettuce, Light Mayonnaise (water, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch (corn, Potato), Eggs, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Extractives Of Paprika, Vitamin E), Dried Cranberries (cranberries, Sugar, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil), Curry Powder (spices, Turmeric, Garlic, Silicon Dioxide), Cilantro.
Even if brunch is closer to lunchtime for you, few of us are eager to roll out of bed before the sun to start cooking for a host of people. Fortunately, there’s a host of options for offloading most of the workload onto the night before so you can sleep in and serve your guests an incredible meal too.