(Recorded Wednesday, December 9, 2015 12:00 PM ET.
Looking to bring a little more health to your holiday table this year? Join Allison Stowell and Kit Broihier for a fun, informative webinar to help you manage your holiday planning without compromising nutrition. We know that there are some beloved dishes you just can’t mess with, but for those you can, we want to help you make small changes that will have a big impact. (Your guests won’t even know: we promise!) Tune in to:
- Learn how make creamy, savory dishes with less fat, calories and sodium.
- Pick up tips for making pies just a bit healthier.
- Discover new recipes for healthy holiday breakfasts.
- Get ideas for easily entertaining without compromising your healthy eating plan.
Guiding Stars blogs and recipe round-ups for holidays:
- Pinterest Board: Here’s to Your Health!
- Holiday Brunch Ideas
- Five Ways to Minimize Holiday Food Prep Stress
- Holiday Spice is Nice and Healthy
- Not So Sweet
- An Appetizing Feast
- All the Trimmings
- Baking with Fruits and Veggies