White Bean Blondies - 2 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Two Guiding Stars icon Two Guiding Stars indicate better nutritional value.

These flourless blondies are sweetened with date paste to add more fiber and nutrients to this sweet snack. Play around with the flavor profile by changing out the types of nuts, or swap the chocolate chips for juice-sweetened dried fruit.

Ingredients

  • 1 (15.5 oz.) can no-salt-added cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 Tbsp. canola oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 egg yolk
  • ⅔ cup date paste, packed
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 cup walnuts, ground
  • ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped
  • ¼ cup bittersweet chocolate chips

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350º F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
  2. Puree white beans and oil in a food processor fluffy, scraping the sides as needed.
  3. Combine bean mixture, eggs, yolk, date paste, baking powder, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Stir in ground walnuts.
  4. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle chopped walnuts and chocolate chips on top of the batter.
  5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool in the pan.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 145; Total Fat 9g (12% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 35mg (12% DV); Sodium 35mg (2% DV); Total Carbohydrate 14g (5% DV); Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV); Total Sugars 10g; Includes 2g Added Sugars (4% DV); Protein 3g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 4% DV; Copper 20% DV; Manganese 15% DV; Biotin 10% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/white-bean-blondies/
© 2021 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796