Wake-Up Smoothie - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

This cold, delicious smoothie will help you start the day with a burst of nutrient-packed fruit.

Ingredients

  • 1¼ cups frozen berries
  • 1 banana
  • 1¼ cups orange juice
  • ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt

Directions

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 200; Total Fat 2g (3% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0.5g (3% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 4mg (2% DV); Sodium 45mg (2% DV); Total Carbohydrate 44g (16% DV); Dietary Fiber 5.5g (18% DV); Total Sugars 30g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 6g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 10% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 15% DV; Vitamin C 120% DV; Manganese 25% DV; Copper 20% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/wake-up-smoothie/
© 2021 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796