Strawberry Coconut Yogurt Bowl - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

Hemp hearts and chia seeds are increasingly popular, but if you don’t have them on hand, flaxseed is a decent substitute. A little toasted quinoa wouldn’t be bad either. Use this recipe as a guideline to the proportions you want in a morning power bowl: a little protein, a little fat, but use a very light touch with the added sugar.


  • 1 c. plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
  • 1 T. unsweetened, low-fat coconut milk
  • 1 t. maple syrup
  • 5 strawberries, sliced
  • 1 T. chia seeds
  • 1 T. unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/2 T. hemp hearts
  • 1/2 T. sunflower seeds
  • 1 T. natural peanut butter


  1. Stir yogurt, coconut milk and syrup together well in a cereal bowl. Top with remaining ingredients and eat immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 420; Total Fat 22g (28% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 7.5g (35% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 11mg (3% DV); Sodium 155mg (7% DV); Total Carbohydrate 28g (10% DV); Dietary Fiber 7g (25% DV); Total Sugars 17g; Includes 4g Added Sugars (8% DV); Protein 32g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 25% DV; Iron 15% DV; Potassium 15% DV; Manganese 70% DV; Vitamin B12 70% DV; Riboflavin 60% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at
© 2024 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796