Spiced Banana Yogurt Dip - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

This easy-prep party dip was picked by our partners’ dietitians because it offers great nutrition for little work. Serve it with sliced fruit or, for a special occasion, dark chocolate cookies.


  • 1 (5.3 oz.) nonfat plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 ripe banana, smashed
  • ½ tsp. rum extract
  • 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
  • ¼ tsp. cinnamon
  • ¼ tsp. allspice


  1. Mix together all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.


Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 65; Total Fat 1.5g (2% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 2mg (0% DV); Sodium 15mg (1% DV); Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% DV); Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV); Total Sugars 5g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 5g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 0% DV; Potassium 4% DV; Riboflavin 15% DV; Vitamin B12 15% DV; Biotin 10% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/spiced-banana-yogurt-dip/
© 2023 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796