- Expeller-pressed canola oil spray
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into long batons (like French fries) 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. olive or canola oil
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper coated with canola oil spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil, rosemary, pepper, and salt.
- Spread them out in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven until golden, about 30 minutes, turning them and rotating the pan after 15 minutes.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 9g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 461.2mcg||50%|
|Vitamin C 1.6mcg||2%|
|Vitamin E 0.8mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 4.1mcg||4%|
|Vitamin B6 0.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Sweet Potatoes, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Rosemary.
Guacamole made with simple ingredients adds a nice boost of heart-healthy fats and produce to any wrap, and paired with this delicious pork, your friends will be fighting more over the last wrap than over whose team is better on the field.