The simple dressing would work well with many combinations of vegetables. For variety, try beets, parsnips, carrots, turnip or squash. You could substitute wedges of cabbage for the sprouts too, if fresh sprouts aren’t in season. If you want a little more salt flavor, opt for low-sodium soy sauce over table salt for more flavor with less sodium.
Number of Servings: 4 (217 G )
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 8 oz. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 med. sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 med. head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 T, vegetable oil
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1 1/2 t. yellow miso paste
- 2 T. walnut oil
- Black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange Brussels sprouts, sweet potato and cauliflower on separate baking sheets. Toss with oil and salt to coat.
2. Bake, turning every 10-15 minutes, until browned and soft, 15-30 minutes.
3. Whisk together the lime juice, miso paste and walnut oil.
4. Toss the vegetables together with dressing to coat. Season with pepper to taste and serve warm.