Roasted Edamame - 2 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Two Guiding Stars icon Two Guiding Stars indicate better nutritional value.

Whether you’re looking for a side or a snack, roasted edamame are sure to be a win for your family. Experiment with adding your favorite herbs and spices. Best hot and still good cold, edamame are also a great way to add a bit of filling fiber and protein to a basic salad for a satisfying lunch.

Ingredients

  • 1 lb. frozen, shelled edamame
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • ½ tsp. pepper
  • 1½ tsp. olive oil

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
  2. Run the edamame under water in a colander to thaw. Drain and pat dry.
  3. Toss all ingredients together and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Roast until crisp and golden (50-60 minutes).
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 35; Total Fat 2g (3% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV); Sodium 75mg (3% DV); Total Carbohydrate 2g (1% DV); Dietary Fiber 1.5g (4% DV); Total Sugars 1g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 3g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 2% DV; Iron 6% DV; Potassium 2% DV; Manganese 15% DV; Copper 10% DV; Riboflavin 8% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/roasted-edamame/
© 2023 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796