Pasta Chicken Skillet - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

This recipe is a great way to use up leftover chicken and vegetables to create a delicious, easy meal. If you don’t have peas and carrots in the freezer, any odds and ends of frozen vegetables will do the job.

Ingredients

  • ½ lb. whole-wheat pasta, dry
  • 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
  • 2 cups peas and carrots
  • 1 (26 oz.) jar low-sodium pasta sauce
  • 1 tsp. oregano
  • 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese

Directions

  1. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
  2. While pasta is cooking, place remaining ingredients in a large sauce pan. Bring to a simmer.
  3. Stir in pasta and serve hot, topped with Parmesan.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 485; Total Fat 11.5g (15% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 1.5g (7% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 62mg (21% DV); Sodium 320mg (14% DV); Total Carbohydrate 60g (22% DV); Dietary Fiber 10g (36% DV); Total Sugars 12g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 36g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 10% DV; Iron 25% DV; Potassium 15% DV; Niacin 130% DV; Selenium 120% DV; Manganese 80% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/pasta-chicken-skillet/
© 2020 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796