- 4 cups of Cascadian Farm Organic Frozen Corn, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. McCormick Chili Powder (or cayenne)
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 oz. Cotija cheese, finely crumbled (or Parmesan cheese)
- Salt & Pepper to taste; if desired
1) In a large bowl, combine cooled corn, cilantro, lime juice, yogurt, and chili powder until mixed-well.
2) Gently stir in diced avocado and top with cheese, an additional sprinkle of chili powder and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve warm or chilled.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9.5g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||14%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 12g|
|Vitamin D 0.5mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 63.7mcg||8%|
|Vitamin C 12.8mcg||15%|
|Vitamin E 1.3mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 10mcg||8%|
|Vitamin B6 0.2mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 0.1mcg||4%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Whole Yellow Corn, Avocado, Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt (pasteurized Milk, Skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Live Active Yogurt Cultures (acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Bulgaricus And S. Thermophilus), Enzymes, Vitamins A, C, D, E), Parmesan Cheese (milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Lime Juice, Cilantro, Chili Powder.
Even if brunch is closer to lunchtime for you, few of us are eager to roll out of bed before the sun to start cooking for a host of people. Fortunately, there’s a host of options for offloading most of the workload onto the night before so you can sleep in and serve your guests an incredible meal too.