Guacamole Chicken Wraps - 2 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Two Guiding Stars icon Two Guiding Stars indicate better nutritional value.

Tangy lime and smooth avocado bring moisture and flavor to simple, lean chicken meat on a whole-grain wrap.

Ingredients

Guacamole:

  • 2 Tbsp. lime juice
  • ¼ tsp. salt
  • 1 avocado
  • ½ cup chopped tomato

Wraps:

  • 4 (8") whole grain tortillas
  • 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
  • 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless cooked chicken breast

Directions

  1. Mash first three guacamole ingredients together until smooth. Stir in tomato.
  2. Top tortillas with guacamole, lettuce, and chicken. Wrap to serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 310; Total Fat 11.5g (14% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 48mg (17% DV); Sodium 335mg (14% DV); Total Carbohydrate 30g (11% DV); Dietary Fiber 6.5g (25% DV); Total Sugars 4g; Includes 3g Added Sugars (6% DV); Protein 23g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 8% DV; Iron 10% DV; Potassium 10% DV; Niacin 80% DV; Selenium 30% DV; Vitamin B6 30% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/guacamole-chicken-wraps/
© 2020 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796