- 4 cups Fresh Express Baby Spinach
- 4 cups Fresh Express Baby Kale
- 1 medium Avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or Cascadian Farm frozen blueberries
- 4 Tbsp. sliced toasted almonds
- 4 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 medium Avocado
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves or 2 Tbsp. McCormick Gourmet Mint
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Divide the baby spinach and kale between four bowls.
- Top each bowl with slices of avocado, blueberries, almonds and goat cheese.
- To prepare the dressing: Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle dressing on top of each salad.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||32%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
|Includes 4g Added Sugars||8%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 709.2mcg||80%|
|Vitamin C 53.9mcg||60%|
|Vitamin E 4.5mg||25%|
|Vitamin K 481.5mcg||400%|
|Vitamin B6 0.4mg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Avocado, Blueberries, Baby Kale Mix (baby Kale, Chard, And Spinach), Spinach, Lime Juice, Almonds, Water, Crumbled Goat Cheese (pasteurized Goat Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose (to Prevent Caking), Natamycin (natural Mold Inhibitor)), Mint, Honey.
Cooking at home is a fantastic way to save a little money and dramatically improve your nutrition. That doesn't mean you can enjoy incredible flavor! This easy skillet could pass for an entrée at plenty of hip eateries, and by making it at home, your control over the amount of salt and the types of fat used for cooking make great nutrition an easy win. [roundup recipes="26381" 26381="This looks and tastes like a dish you'd gladly order at a restaurant, and with the balance of lean protein, whole grains, veggies, and heart-healthy fat, it's a well-balanced meal to cook at…