Greek Cucumber Dip with Pita Triangles - 2 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Two Guiding Stars icon Two Guiding Stars indicate better nutritional value.

This is a refreshing dip that comes together quickly. If you can’t find mint, fresh dill or chives would do nicely. For a more traditional Greek flavor, consider adding a hint of fresh lemon juice.

Ingredients

  • 1 cucumber, peeled, and grated
  • 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped mint
  • 1 tsp. olive oil
  • 4 whole wheat pita pockets

Directions

  1. Mix cucumber, yogurt, garlic, and mint in medium bowl. Top with olive oil. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  2. Cut pita pockets into wedges and warm in preheated 350ºF oven for about 5 minutes. Serve pita triangles with cucumber dip on side.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 105; Total Fat 1.5g (2% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 2mg (1% DV); Sodium 140mg (6% DV); Total Carbohydrate 18g (7% DV); Dietary Fiber 2g (6% DV); Total Sugars 4g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 5g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 8% DV; Iron 4% DV; Potassium 4% DV; Riboflavin 10% DV; Thiamin 10% DV; Iodine 8% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/greek-cucumber-dip-with-pita-triangles/
© 2021 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796