Fresh Fruit Kebabs with Lemon Lime Dip - 1 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
One Guiding Star icon One Guiding Star indicates good nutritional value.

A perfect snack on a hot summer’s day or for an elegant brunch. Simple yogurt complements fresh fruit, adding a little bit of protein for a more filling recipe. Encourage kids to get involved in putting these together for a bright party treat.

Tip: This recipe is easy to scale up for the number of people you need to serve.

Ingredients

  • 4 oz. non-fat lemon yogurt
  • 1 tsp. lime juice
  • 1 tsp. lime zest
  • 6 pineapple chunks
  • 6 strawberries
  • 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
  • ½ banana, sliced
  • 6 grapes

Directions

  1. In wooden small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lime juice, and zest. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
  2. Thread one piece of each fruit onto a skewer. Repeat with other skewers until fruit is gone. Serve with lemon lime dip.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 140; Total Fat 0.5g (1% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 1mg (0% DV); Sodium 35mg (1% DV); Total Carbohydrate 33g (12% DV); Dietary Fiber 3.5g (13% DV); Total Sugars 22g; Includes 4g Added Sugars (8% DV); Protein 3g; Vitamin D 0% DV; Calcium 8% DV; Iron 4% DV; Potassium 10% DV; Vitamin C 100% DV; Manganese 40% DV; Copper 20% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/fresh-fruit-kebabs-with-lemon-lime-dip/
© 2020 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796