- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Italian parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 tsp. tarragon, fresh chopped (optional)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large fresh endives, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
1) In a medium size bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine mango (reserving some for garnish), chicken, celery and green onion (reserve 1 tablespoon green onion for garnish).
3) Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Fill endive leaves and garnish with reserved mango, green onion and toasted nuts.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22.5g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 380.8mcg||40%|
|Vitamin C 42.4mcg||45%|
|Vitamin E 1.8mg||15%|
|Vitamin K 631.7mcg||530%|
|Vitamin B6 0.5mg||30%|
|Vitamin B12 0.3mcg||15%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Endive, Rotisserie Chicken (chicken, Water, Sea Salt, Corn Starch, Brown Sugar, Carrageenan, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Onion, Carrot), Mango, Celery, Sour Cream (cultured Pasteurized Light Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes), Onion, Mayonnaise Dressing With Olive Oil (water, Soybean Oil, Olive Oil, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Disodium Edta (used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors, Extractives Of Paprika), Macadamia Nuts, Lemon Juice, Parsley.