Cranberry Smoothie - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

Bananas bring all the sweetness this simple shake needs. It’s tangy goodness is a great way to start the day. If you’re looking for a holiday treat for a party, mix up a big batch and serve them in small portions as holiday smoothie shooters.

Ingredients

  • 1 very ripe banana
  • 1 cup cranberries
  • 1 cup skim milk
  • 2-3 ice cubes

Directions

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and purée until smooth.
  2. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 115; Total Fat 0.5g (0% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 3mg (0% DV); Sodium 55mg (2% DV); Total Carbohydrate 26g (9% DV); Dietary Fiber 3.5g (11% DV); Total Sugars 15g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 5g; Vitamin D 6% DV; Calcium 10% DV; Iron 0% DV; Potassium 10% DV; Riboflavin 25% DV; Vitamin B12 25% DV; Pantothenate 20% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/cranberry-smoothie/
© 2020 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796