- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Hannaford brand Nutty Nuggets cereal
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, Nutty Nuts cereal, flax seeds, pistachio nuts, cranberries, dates and
cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well.
- In small bowl, stir together almond butter, honey and vanilla.
- Pour almond butter mixture over dry ingredients in large bowl, mix well to combine. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Form mixture into 2-inch balls by firmly pressing, using ice cream scoop or moist hands.Store in refrigerator.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||14%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 0.6mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0.2mcg||0%|
|Vitamin E 0.1mg||0%|
|Vitamin K 0.7mcg||0%|
|Vitamin B6 0.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Organic Old Fashioned Oatmeal (organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats), Honey, Dates, Dry Roasted Pistachios, Dried Cranberries (cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Chia Seeds, Flax Seed Meal.
Guacamole made with simple ingredients adds a nice boost of heart-healthy fats and produce to any wrap, and paired with this delicious pork, your friends will be fighting more over the last wrap than over whose team is better on the field.