- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup Hannaford brand Nutty Nuggets cereal
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 cup shelled pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, Nutty Nuts cereal, flax seeds, pistachio nuts, cranberries, dates and
cinnamon in large bowl. Mix well.
- In small bowl, stir together almond butter, honey and vanilla.
- Pour almond butter mixture over dry ingredients in large bowl, mix well to combine. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Form mixture into 2-inch balls by firmly pressing, using ice cream scoop or moist hands.Store in refrigerator.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||14%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 0.6mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C 0.2mcg||0%|
|Vitamin E 0.1mg||0%|
|Vitamin K 0.7mcg||0%|
|Vitamin B6 0.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Organic Old Fashioned Oatmeal (organic Whole Grain Rolled Oats), Honey, Dates, Dry Roasted Pistachios, Dried Cranberries (cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Chia Seeds, Flax Seed Meal.
There are a few reasons why the summer season is uniquely challenging for the home cook. For one, kids are enjoying a blissful break from their school schedule, waking when they want and embracing an unscheduled life. Then there is the working parent, trying to squeeze as much fun as possible in while still going to work. Keeping up with the summer schedule while still providing nutritious family meals can be a little tough, but with a some thought, it’s a summer breeze.