Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie - 3 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Three Guiding Stars icon Three Guiding Stars indicate the best nutritional value.

If you’re looking for a simple breakfast option, make a big batch of these smoothies and freeze in single-serve portions. Take one out of the freezer when you take one out of the fridge and you’ll have smooth sailing for a tasty grab-n-go meal when you need one.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups cherries, pitted and frozen
  • ½ cup rolled oats
  • ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
  • ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 banana, frozen and chopped
  • 2 Tbsp. Guiding Star-worthy chocolate protein powder
  • Pinch kosher salt

Directions

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender and process until completely smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 315; Total Fat 4.5g (6% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 6mg (2% DV); Sodium 205mg (9% DV); Total Carbohydrate 56g (20% DV); Dietary Fiber 7.5g (29% DV); Total Sugars 28g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 17g; Vitamin D 6% DV; Calcium 35% DV; Iron 15% DV; Potassium 15% DV; Vitamin C 30% DV; Riboflavin 25% DV; Vitamin B6 25% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/chocolate-covered-cherry-smoothies/
© 2020 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796