- 1 bag American salad mix
- 2 cups roasted or grilled chicken, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped bite-sized
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked black beans, rinsed and drained, warm or room temperature
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice, warm or room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. light buffalo ranch salad dressing, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Chipotle Pepper Powder
- 1 cup Seriously Sharp Cheddar or Monterey Jack shredded cheese
1. Empty salad mix into large bowl. Add chicken, peppers and tomatoes. Toss with dressing.
2. Divide the beans and rice into individual serving bowls.
3. Top with salad mix and garnish with shredded cheese.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 30g|
|Vitamin D 0.1mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 429.7mcg||50%|
|Vitamin C 34mcg||40%|
|Vitamin E 1.8mg||15%|
|Vitamin K 27.7mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 0.7mg||40%|
|Vitamin B12 0.2mcg||8%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cooked Brown Rice (water, Brown Rice), American Salad (iceberg Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Radishes), Chicken, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Sharp Cheddar Cheese (pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes. Potato Starch, Corn Starch And Calcium Sulfate Added To Prevent Caking. Natamycin (a Natural Mold Inhibitor)), Red Bell Pepper, Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing (water, Soybean Oil, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Corn Syrup, Dried Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Maltodextrin (corn), Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Monosodium Glutamate, Color Added, Polysorbate 60, Dried Red Bell Peppers, Natural Flavors (milk), Spices, Paprika, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Dl-alpha-tocopherol Acetate (vitamin E), Propylene Glycol Alginate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Disodium Edta And Sodium Benzoate And Sorbic Acid (to Protect Quality)), Chili Powder.
Even if brunch is closer to lunchtime for you, few of us are eager to roll out of bed before the sun to start cooking for a host of people. Fortunately, there’s a host of options for offloading most of the workload onto the night before so you can sleep in and serve your guests an incredible meal too.