Carrot Smoothie - 2 Guiding Stars
Active Time
Total Time
Servings
Two Guiding Stars icon Two Guiding Stars indicate better nutritional value.

Carrots for breakfast? Why not? This is one delicious and wholesome way to get the kids to eat their carrots.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup nonfat milk
  • ½ tsp. Splenda or Equal
  • ½ cup orange juice
  • ¼ cup cooked carrots (can be frozen)
  • ¼ cup fat-free plain yogurt
  • 6 ice cubes

Directions

  1. Put all ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 95; Total Fat 0.5g (0% Daily Value); Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV); Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 3mg (2% DV); Sodium 90mg (4% DV); Total Carbohydrate 16g (6% DV); Dietary Fiber 0.5g (4% DV); Total Sugars 15g; Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV); Protein 6g; Vitamin D 6% DV; Calcium 15% DV; Iron 0% DV; Potassium 10% DV; Vitamin B12 35% DV; Vitamin C 35% DV; Iodine 25% DV.
Recipe by Guiding Stars at https://guidingstars.com/recipes/bugs-bunnys-smoothie/
© 2024 Guiding Stars Licensing Company. All rights reserved. US Patent Nos. 7,974,881; 8,626,796