- 1 large fresh mango, diced (or 8 oz. can of Hannaford Pineapple Tidbits In Juice, drained)
- 1/2 15oz. can Hannaford No Salt Added Crisp and Sweet corn, drained 3 stalks scallion, finely diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 15 oz. can Hannaford Black Beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro or Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Hannaford Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with Nature’s Place® Corn Tortilla Chips.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 10g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 3g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 72.8mcg||8%|
|Vitamin C 50.7mcg||60%|
|Vitamin E 1.4mg||6%|
|Vitamin K 33.1mcg||30%|
|Vitamin B6 0.2mg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Mango, No Salt Added Black Beans (prepared Organic Black Beans, Water), Whole Yellow Corn, Red Bell Pepper, Scallions, Lime Juice, Canola Oil, Cumin, Cilantro.
When it comes to preparing food, college dorm living can seem two steps away from camping. It only worsens when daytime dining hall options are limited to a scarcely stocked canteen or a busy schedule that requires a dorm room to be stocked with actual food. My colleagues have shared dorm room hacks and tips for turning your dorm room into a kitchen. As college students make the move to dorm rooms for another year it’s a good time to revisit these ideas and more.