- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Cabot® Greek Style Low Fat Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Nature’s Place® Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup topping of choice: 2 full sheets Annie’s® Organic Honey Graham Crackers, crushed; shredded coconut; chia seeds; mini chocolate chips
1. Combine yogurt and peanut butter until well blended.
2. Spread on banana.
3. Roll in your topping of choice!
Dietitian’s Tip: Children may be more excited to try something if they get to help prepare it, so let the kids help decorate their apple pizza and banana sushi!
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||4%|
|Total Sugars 9g|
|Includes 5g Added Sugars||10%|
|Sugar Alcohol 0g|
|Other Carbohydrate 2g|
|Vitamin D 0.5mcg||6%|
|Vitamin A 23.4mcg||2%|
|Vitamin C 4.8mcg||6%|
|Vitamin E 0.4mg||0%|
|Vitamin K 0.2mcg||0%|
|Vitamin B6 0.1mg||6%|
|Vitamin B12 0mcg||0%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Banana, Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt (lowfat Yogurt (pasteurized Milk, Skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Live Active Yogurt Cultures (acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Bulgaricus And S. Thermophilus), Vitamins A, C, D, E.), Vanilla Bean Flavoring (sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Bean Seeds, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Annatto (color), Pectin)), Creamy Peanut Butter (dry Roasted Peanuts, Sea Salt), Organic Honey Graham Crackers (organic Whole Wheat Flour (graham Flour), Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Honey, Leavening (baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Cream Of Tartar), Organic Molasses, Sea Salt, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Dried Molasses, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (vitamin E) To Protect Flavor, Organic Rosemary Extract).
Cooking at home is a fantastic way to save a little money and dramatically improve your nutrition. That doesn't mean you can enjoy incredible flavor! This easy skillet could pass for an entrée at plenty of hip eateries, and by making it at home, your control over the amount of salt and the types of fat used for cooking make great nutrition an easy win. [roundup recipes="26381" 26381="This looks and tastes like a dish you'd gladly order at a restaurant, and with the balance of lean protein, whole grains, veggies, and heart-healthy fat, it's a well-balanced meal to cook at…