(Recorded Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:00 pm ET)
Not long ago, gluten-free diets were the struggle for a small number of people wrestling with a specific medical condition. Now, however, every store and restaurant you walk into seems to sport their wide array of gluten-free options with pride. Guiding Stars nutrition experts explore why this trend has grown so quickly and what its wider implications may be. In our free webinar, you’ll learn about:
- The growing trend of gluten-free living and why consumers are adopting a gluten-free lifestyle
- The history of gluten-free foods and how they have changed over time.
- The broader impact of gluten free living on health and what it means for the dietetics field.
- The future of the gluten-free revolution and whether this trend is here to stay.
- FDA Gluten-Free Labeling: Request for Comments
- Gluten-Free Watchdog
- Drug, Club, Foodservice: The next big growth opportunities for gluten-free?
- Gluten-Free Baking: Tips and Flour Alternatives
- Today’s Dietitian: Fiber Boost, May 2013
- The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
- Quality Assurance International